Sunday, 31 July 2011

Mustard Hearts

                                                              Earings - New Look
                                                              Dress - H&M
                                                              Belt - New Look
                                                              Leggings- Topshop
                                                              Shoes- River Island
                                                              Bag- H&M


Im loving how girly this dress is, I love the colour. Mustard is big for Autumn/Winter so I might just get myslef a few mustard pieces. I matched my balck heart earings with the heart print on the dress. I like how you can wear this dress with leggings, tights or on its own. I went to Hobby Craft to get a sketchbook for my summer brief. I carn't wait to get started on it. My family came round yesterday so need to wait for my Uncle to email me the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment