Friday, 19 August 2011

70's Glam

                                                               Earings- Accsessorize
                                                               Necklace - Accsessorize
                                                               Shirt- River Island
                                                               Maxi Skirt & Belt- River Island
                                                               Shoes - River Island
                                                               Bag- Dorothy Perkins


This is what I wore for work yesterday, its kind of a 70's feel it needs some cat eye sunglasses and a floppy hat, or a felt hat. Im so fed up at the moment. Im trying to save my money fat chance of that ha. I took my acrylic nails off yesterday it hurt but I carnt stand it when they have air bubbles in them. Im going to get a manicure next week so it might make them stronger. Iv got work again today and I really dont want to go :(. Im still waiting for my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment