Tuesday, 9 August 2011

B Kelly

                                                           Earings - New Look
                                                           Vest- Topshop 
                                                           Cardi- H&M
                                                           Necklace- Evans
                                                           Jeans - Miss Selfidge
                                                           Shoes - Toms


Not really having a good day today i feel so down. Its my nans anniversary today :( she died a couple of years ago. I just miss her loads she was always there for me and i Love her loads.

I went to work today and i had to do the delivery so didnt really want to do that. Just want to have a bath and get in bed. Going to get my nails and eyebrows done tomorrow to try and cheer me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment