Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Busy Day Today

                                                               Earings- Evans
                                                               Necklace- Accessorize
                                                               Top- Topshop
                                                               Shirt- Next
                                                               Jeans- River Island
                                                               Toms- Schuh
                                                               Ring- Evans


Had a really busy day today, the shop was quite busy, I had to get all the new stock ready. It has tired me out to be honest. Went shopping before I went to work and got a top, cardgian and a ring and I also ordered a dress online I will show tomorrow. Need to stop spending my money and start saving it. Oh well ha. Iv got the day off tomorrow so its not too bad. I watched Dirty Sexy Things last night and I really enjoyed it. I really hope Bebe and Charlotte get together they would make a good couple and a beautiful couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment