Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Night Out






                                                  Top- Zara
                                                  Skirt - Topshop
                                                  Clutch Bag- New Look
                                                  Shoes- New Look
                                            
This is what I wore last night. After we went to Emily's we got a taxi into town and went into a club had a few drinks and danced away. Then we went into another club and Emily was drunk so I was looking after her all night ha. It is her 21st! I ended up coming home at half 5 this morning! I had a really good night! Its her party on Saturday so I'm looking forward to it. I tryed to do the galaxy effect on my nails but its my 1st attempt so its not really that good. Il try and get some pictures of last night from my friend and put them up.

2 comments:

  1. Woooow I love the shoes!!!

    http://millpop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you :) they are from New Look £27.99 worth the money Id say ha.

    ReplyDelete