Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Shopping Trip 1

                                                        Shirt- Internacionale 
                                                        Belt- New Look
                                                        Jeans- River Island
                                                        Shoes- Toms
                                                        Bag - Dorothy Perkins


Today I went to the town centre with my friend Emily today. She is going to Leeds Festival this weekend so she wanted to get a few things. I ended up buying some shoes from New Look, a bag from Internacionale and a poncho/cardi from H&M. I love my new camera its ace! Its better than my other one. Later on I am off to the Trafford Centre for my shopping trip number 2 ha. I really need to save my money! I seen a nice shirt in Warehouse I liked so Ill get that and I want some black sliky shorts or just a black skirt. Im so tired but shopping will wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment