Thursday, 25 August 2011

Shopping Trip 2



                                                        Vest- Topshop
                                                        Poncho/Cardi- H&M
                                                        Belt - New Look
                                                        Jeans- Miss Selfridge
                                                        Boots- River Island
                                                        Bag- Mulberry

Last night I went to the Trafford Centre with my brother and my dad. I spent too much money! I got a dress from H&M, jeans from Dorothy Perkins, a shirt from Warehouse and a skirt from Topshop. Im going to stop spending now and save for birthdays and christmas and nights out haha. Iv got work later it always drags on a Thursday night no one ever comes in. Im deciding what to wear for work now with a cup of coffie.

No comments:

Post a Comment