Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Sunday Work Outfit


                                                            Necklace- Accessorize 
                                                            Top- New Look
                                                            Jeans- River Island
                                                            Shoes- Toms

My internet has been down on my laptop the past couple of days! Iv been working alot aswell! I wore this on Sunday for work was a mistake really becuase it is freezing in our shop, the air con is on full blast and it is freezing ha. Wish I would of at least worn a cardigan. Had a gorgoeus sunday dinner that my mum made and my Grandad came for dinner too. I also watched the Davinci Code, I like watching films on a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment