Friday, 19 August 2011

Teal Blue

                                                     Earings- Evans
                                                     Necklace - Evans
                                                     Jacket- Internacionale
                                                     Top- Topshop
                                                     Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
                                                      Belt- New Look
                                                     Shoes- River Island
                                                     Bag- Mulberry

Today for work I wore this gorgeous blue coloured jacket. It brightened up my boring outfit. I need to get the angle right so i can put my camera on self time, instead of taking pictures in the mirror ha. Got a night in tonight becuase im tired. I will proberly go out tomorrow night with a couple of my friends. Going to have a pamper night and put a face mask on. Going to run a bath now.

No comments:

Post a Comment