Thursday, 4 August 2011

Vintage


                                                        Top-New Look
                                                         Cardi- H&M
                                                         Jeans- Miss Selfridge
                                                         Shoes- River Island
                                                         Ring-Topshop
                                                         Bag- Dorothy Perkins


Today I had work early so i put on my silk top from New Look and a pair of jeans couldnt really be bothered dressing up. After work i went into Superdrug and got some nail varnish remover, facemask and some soap. Then i waited for my bus home and got stuck in traffic. Finally got home and then went to next with my mum and i got myself a couple of things. I love the vintage look and i really want to redecorate my room. I got a varse, 4 pillows, 2 photoframes and an accessories hanger. I hate the colour of my room its curently black and silver and i want to change it to black and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment