Wednesday, 7 September 2011

New Things





                                                            Underwear- La Senza
                                                            Scarf- Asos
                                                            Knitted Head Band- Asos
                                                            Felt Hat- New Look

I went to the Trafford Centre last night and I got a couple of things. The underwear in La Senza is so cute and girly. I got two pairs becuase the bras are 2 for £25 and the knickers are 2 for £10 so I got them in cream and pink. I also got a felt hat from New Look which is really nice on I dont really wear hats alot but I'm going to try and make an effort to wear it. From Asos I ordered a knitted head band which will be nice for winter to keep my ears warm. I got a lepord print scarf which is long and is chunky. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment