Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Electric Plum

 

Bobbles - Boots / Mascara - Max Factor / Lipstick - Rimmel

I nipped into Boots for a few things before uni yesterday. I really needed some bobbles, as my other ones were falling apart and breaking. I also needed a new mascara, so I got the Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black. I don't like dark lips but at the minute I have got a thing for plum lips. I have been trying to find one for ages and this Rimmel one in Electric Plum caught my eye. It's not too dark and it's not too light, its just right. So I might wear it with my outfit for London Fashion Week on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...One of my challenges was to try to photograph the Great Wall of China. And I did actually take some photos, but it was hard to discern the wall with the naked eye.Read more-N&K

    ReplyDelete