Thursday, 23 May 2013

Eyebrow Dye Kit








Eylure - Dybrow in Black -£7.50 - Boots

Steps:
1. Make sure you do the sensitivity test before you start anything.
2. Make sure your eyebrows are clean and the area around. 
3. Put some petroleum jelly around the eyebrow but not on the hairs.
4. Squeeze 2cm of the Dye Colour in the mixing dish.
5.Add five drops of the Activating Solution into the mixing dish.
6. Make sure you mix them both together WELL.
7. Close one eye and apply the cream to the eyebrow.
8. Leave on for 1-2 minutes.
9. Get a damp cotton wool pad and remove the cream in an upward direction.
10. Your eyebrows are done.

My eyebrows are a grey kind of colour when they are not tinted. So I need them dark. I found this in Boots and thought I'd give it a try. I followed the instructions but the dye didn't really take to my eyebrows. It did a little bit but not a lot. Maybe I didn't mix the cream well. Maybe I should leave it on for longer. Its a good product but its easier and better to get a professional to do it. Its also good if you haven't got the time to go and get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment