Monday, 4 November 2013

Dark Forest

Faux Fur Scarf - Topshop / Leather Gilet - Oasis / Shirt - Mango / Trousers - Topshop / Boots - Miss Guided 

This is what I wore on the weekend, I found this gorgeous silk shirt in the airport coming home from Spain. They had a Mango in there so I thought theres nothing else to do here so lets go look. I don't really look in Mango when I go shopping, but after going in there are some quite nice things in there. So from now on I will look in Mango. I found this silk shirt, which reminds me of a Mary Katrantzou print. I teamed the shirt with leather of course, its a dark shirt so it needs leather and a faux fur scarf. 

This weekend me and Dean went to Manchester and stayed in the Hilton, its our one year anniversary tomorrow so we celebrated it this weekend. We had free drinks in the Hilton for two hours so we made the most of it. Then we went for a meal at Albert Shed, which was really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment