Saturday, 11 January 2014

Frozen

Coat - M&S / Necklace - Evans / Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop / Jumper - Miss Selfridge / Trousers - Warehouse / Platforms - Topshop 

This look is more of a smart look, a pair of patterned trousers with a jumper and a faux fur gilet. This gilet is so warm and comfy, its a size too big for me but I love it, I don't like jackets being too tight on me so I always try them on and go for a size too big. I teamed this outfit with a statement necklace and platform shoes, I haven't worn these shoes for a while.

2 comments:

  1. amazing look Mariela, I just found your account through Sian of stylewithfriends (she featured us both on her latest post) & am delighted to find a new blogger to lust after :) LOVE your shoes in this look, Im assuming they are not topshop current season? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :), No they are last season I think, there are some kind of the same around somewhere though :).

    ReplyDelete