Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Hair Care


Pantene Pro V / Normal - Thick Hair / Repair & Protect / Shampoo & Conditioner - These are my second bottles, I have used it for a while now and my hair feels a lot stronger. I wash my hair every other day, sometimes I leave it longer so the natural oils can get to my hair. But I don't leave it longer than 3 days. I don't have as much breakages but I still do find my hair breaks. I like to try different products on my hair because I find some don't really work on my hair. But Pantene Pro V seams to work and I like this product. But I am going to try and different product when these finish. As I like to see what other brands can offer to my hair. 

TRESemme / Spilt Remedy / Split Mend Intense Recovery Masque - I use this once a month, I only apply it to the ends of my hair. I get a comb and comb it though, I leave it on for 5 minutes then wash it out. It leaves my hair feelings silky smooth, I haven't really seen any changes in my hair but I will keep using it until I have used the tub. 

TRESemme / Heat Defence Spray / Smooths frizz & seals in shine - I use this when my hair is wet when I dry my hair then I use it when its dry before I curl my hair. It helps protect against the heat of all styling tools. I don't spray a lot just a little on the ends of my hair and smooth it out with my hands. It's good to have a heat protecting spray in your hair routine, I like to try out different products. 

Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil / Weightless reviving dry oil - After washing my hair and I have towel dried it for a while, I spray this product into the ends of my hair and smooth it out with my hands, I don't use a lot just enough to get to my ends. Then I dry my hair. It does seem to help my hair. It helps reduce spilt ends and tames frizz. 

My hair has its moments, it can be really dry at the ends and can get quite greasy at the roots, so I just tend to use shampoo at my roots and all over then everything else I use at my ends. These products help. I buy these products from Boots with my own money. I like trying out different products on my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment