Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Daisy

Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop / Necklace - Primark / Shirt - New Look / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Mulberry

Another work outfit, a floral shirt and white jeans. I added my faux fur gilet because it gets a bit cold in work. I haven't worn these sandals for a while so thought I would wear them with this outfit. 

It is my last week in Burtons. I got the job, from the interview I went to. I start next week, I am really looking forward to it, moving on with my career. 

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit so much! your gilet and shoes are amazinggg

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mariela I love your style, I've nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://bangtheblitz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) I'm still meaning to do another one, will do it when I have some free time.

      Delete
  3. love this outfit, you accessorised it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gilet, it is the perfect length. Great color palette as well <3 http://www.icomeundone.com

    ReplyDelete