Sunday, 25 May 2014

Perfect Summer Dress

Floral Band - Accessorize / Ray-Bans - Sunglass Hut / Dress - Laundry Boutique / Bag Pack - Topshop / Shoes - River Island / Watch - Chanel

I got this dress from work, when it first came in I had my eyes on it and I ended up buying it. Its such a perfect summer dress, the neckline is not too low and its just the right length. I paired it with some white jelly shoes, my blue back pack, a floral head band and Ray-Bans. I know I will be wearing this a lot this summer. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! In love with the sandals/shoes. <3 Are they jellies?
    Isz. xx from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Yes they are jellies but they are a harder material than you'd think they would be, but they are really comfy :)

      Delete