Friday, 30 May 2014

Spring Tartan

Hat - Miss Selfridge (Similar)/ Necklace - Miss Selfridge / Jacket - Boohoo / Top - Miss Guided / Playsuit - Miss Guided (Similar)/ Shoes - Topshop (Similar)/ Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I haven't worn this playsuit in a while. It's a bit of a dull outfit so I tried to lighten it up with white. I put a cropped t-shirt underneath the playsuit, added my faux leather bomber, added a gold necklace and hat, also added my white shoes. Sorry Im not very good at linking the items. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the white jacket, it lifts the outfit so much. The play suit is adorable xx


    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!!! Your Playsuit and your Hat, i'm fan! Nice Picture!!!!
    Kisses

    http://journaldanais.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete