Sunday, 15 June 2014

Summer Holiday Haul

1. Dress - Dorothy Perkins (Similar)  / 2. Top - Miss Selfridge / 3. Shorts - Primark / 4. Top - Primark / 5. Culottes - Primark / 6. Shorts - Primark / 7. Dress - Primark / 8. Dress - Primark / 9. Playsuit - Primark / 10. Dress - Primark / 11. Skort - Primark / 12. Culottes - Topshop / 13. Top - Topshop / 14. Sandals - Topshop / 15. Bikini - Primark / 16. Bikini - Primark / 17. Bikini - Topshop / 18. Bikini - Topshop 

I have booked a holiday so I needed some new holiday things, I went crazy over prints in Primark, there are loads of nice things in at the moment. Love all the colours. I also got a few things from Topshop, needed some gorge bikini's and I found these! I probably won't take all this on holiday with me but its there for summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment