Monday, 14 July 2014

Knit & Leather

Jumper - Miss Guided / Shorts - Miss Guided / Shoes - Topshop (Similar) / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

Another Miss Guided day. I am so in love with this colour purple, it seems to be grabbing my attention in every shop I go in at the minute. But I am trying my hardest not to buy clothes and make use of clothes I already have. So I paired this gorgeous jumper with these faux leather shorts. Yes I know not weather appropriate ha, but I think these two go so well together. I love mixing different textures together. I added my sandals and Mulberry bag. 

4 comments:

  1. just found your blog and absolutley love it! your pictures are soo good and style is amazing :) !
    xx
    http://suzannemaried.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohha!! Really Great Stuff! Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site going now. Really blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly.! :) I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
    Best bridal wear | Designer salwar kameez | Hot Young Models |Women Pictures | Five star classic lawn | Beauty Princess

    ReplyDelete