Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Fashion Haul

White Dress - M&S (Similar) / Pink Two Piece - Laundry Boutique (Shop Exclusive) / Beige Mac - H&M (Similar) / Grey Blouse - Topshop / Black Longline Blazer - Topshop / Cream Wide Leg Trousers - H&M / Black Textured Top & Skirt - Laundry Boutique / Printed Jacket - Laundry Boutique / Monochrome Two Piece - Laundry Boutique / Black Cut Out Boots - Kurt Geiger / White Crop Top, Black Crop Top, Grey Crop Top - Topshop 

So I have bought quite a bit over the past few days (sorry bank balance) and I thought I would share it with you. Im starting to buy for A/W which is my favourite time for fashion. Neutral tones, simple silhouettes and layering. The best time of year, except that its cold. So starting with the white embellished dress, I got this for my birthday and I am in love with it. The length is quite long but its so classic and simple with a bit of glam. I can't find this on the website, sorry.  The pink two piece I got from work, it is a shop exclusive so it's not on the website, sorry guys! I love two pieces, you can mix and match with so much other things, or you can wear them as a matching set. The beige mac is one of my favourite pieces I have bought. When I went to New York I saw it in the H&M store and I feel in love with it then, I am so gutted I never got it sooner and the minute I saw it in the shop I had to get it! Perfect cover up for winter. The grey blouse is so pretty and the colour is gorgeous. I keep seeing people wearing long line blazers and I just had to get one myself. You can wear it with so many things. The cream wide leg trousers give you a sleek tailored look with so much glam. The black textured two piece I had my eye on for so long in work, I finally got it and I am glad I have. I can pair the top with so many things and the skirt goes with everything. I have wanted a statement jacket for a bit now, something to brighten up a casual outfit, or a summer cover up. This is from my work so I had to get it. Also another thing I got from work, this gorgeous monochrome two piece, which I am loving at the minute. I have been looking for some cut out boots for a while now. I have seen so many bloggers wearing Zara ones, every time I went into Zara they never had any so I went into Kurt Geiger and found this gorgeous pair, LOVE them. Every girl needs crop tops in their wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment