Friday, 8 August 2014

Folk Vibes

Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop / Necklace - Primark / Dress - Laundry Boutique & Dolly Daydream / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen 

I am loving all these folk trends at the minute. So when this dress arrived at work I had to get it. The detail on the dress is gorgeous. It is a bit of a summer dress, but you could wear it in winter with some skinny jeans and a jacket. So it could be worn all year round. Its more of a tunic than a dress. I paired this dress with my faux fur gilet, a gold necklace and flatforms. I thought gold jewellery would look nice with this dress so I added my Alexander McQueen bracelet. I am really looking forward to dressing for A/W. I enjoy layering and putting more together. With summer you can't really do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment