Saturday, 9 August 2014

Monochrome Two Piece

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Two Piece - Laundry Boutique / Shoes - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I mean, how amazing is this two piece? If your a lover of monochrome and co ord's then this my friend is defiantly for you! The top is off the shoulder and cropped, the skirt is just the right length and it has an elasticated waist. I absolutely adore it! Its the perfect outfit that you can be casual but glam in, but you can also go all out and glam it up for a night on the town. I went for the casual option and paired it with my fedora hat and my gorgeous new boots. I have been looking for a pair of boots like this for a while now. I went to the Trafford Centre the other week (and it was packed) I couldn't be bothered shopping with loads of people haha, so I went in every shop I like and quickly looked for some cut out boots with a mid heel. I went in Kurt Geiger and found these beauties. Full price they were £120.00 I got them in the sale for £59 I think I got myself a bargin, and they are real leather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment