Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Navy & Black

Coat - H&M / Shirt - Topshop / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel

Now, I was so unsure about putting navy and black together, but after looking for inspiration I thought why not? I love it together. I put a grey blouse in the mix. How stunning is this blouse? It's so beautiful, it goes perfect with a pair of black skinny jeans. I then added my navy trench coat and my cut out boots. Its a good work outfit. But its a smart casual kind of outfit. 



2 comments:

  1. The blouse and boots are so nice!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    http://chibichic.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award/#more-379

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I will try and do it this time, I keep forgetting haha thank you :)

      Delete