Thursday, 14 August 2014

Silhouette

Top - Miss Guided (Similar) / Trousers - H&M (Similar) / Sandals - Topshop / Back Pack - H&M (Similar) / Watch - Chanel

This is a formal/casual outfit. I love the silhouette of this peplum top, its so simple and clean cut. Its a perfect shaped top. It would easily go with anything. It is more of a formal top, but there are so many ways you could wear it. I decided to pair it with some jogger style trousers. Which I thought was a perfect match. The silhouette of the top looks even better with these trousers. I am defiantly back in love with monochrome. Not that I fell out of love with it. I needed to experiment with colour and try new things. But all in all I love monochrome I find it suits me better than anything else. So from now on I am going to stick with it. But I am going to add neutral tones into the mix. You have to find the style thats best for you. Its nice to try different things but once you have found that one style, you can work around that. I pull together this look with some pool sliders and a back pack, making this outfit more casual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment