Friday, 15 August 2014

Textured Two Piece

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Two Piece - Laundry Boutique Top & Skirt / Coat - H&M (Similar) / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

Be warned I will be wearing this coat with basically everything, so I am warning you in advance. I got this two piece from work a couple of days ago. I fell in love with it when I first saw it. It also comes in orange, which I will link; Here Top & Skirt. I didn't know which colour to go for. The orange is a gorgeous shade, thats perfect for summer and winter. I opted for the black, you know because I love black and white. How amazing is the detail at the back? You can't really wear a bra with this top, but if you get a stick on bra you'll be fine. It's so different, this two piece will also be amazing at mixing and matching with other things. You can get so many outfits out of these two garments. I paired this two piece with my fedora hat. This hat goes with everything I am wearing at the minute, tailored looks. Which this hat ties the outfits together. I also added my favourite coat of the minute. It goes with everything, I can't fault it. I also added my flatforms, Mulberry bag and Chanel watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment