Friday, 29 August 2014

The Boots Are Out

Jacket - ASOS / Necklace - Topshop / Top - Dolly Daydream / Skirt - Topshop / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen / Boots - River Island (Similar)  / Bag - H&M

The weather can not make up its mind and decide if it wants to be summer or winter. But as today its summer, I went for this outfit. As its transitional stage I thought I would get the boots out ready for winter. As I am loving black, white, grey, nudes, blues and greens at the minute, I bought a few grey tops from work the other day. I am loving different shades of neutral tones. I got this white top, its perfect for casual days but it can also be glam. I paired it with a simple black mini skirt, black leather jacket, back pack and a necklace. Also these gorgeous boots. They are my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment