Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Varsity Jacket

Jacket - Topshop (Similar) / Crop Top - Topshop / Jeans - River Island / Trainers - Nike / Bag - Topshop / Watch - Chanel 

Another casual look today. I have gone for my white crop top and high waisted jeans today. I saw this jacket in my wardrobe and I haven't worn it for a while so thought I would take it out and put it with this outfit. It's a casual jacket so it went perfect with my casual outfit. Also it has an M on it obviously bought it because my name begins with an M. This jacket is perfect for the weird weather we are having at the moment, so when I get cold I put it on and Im nice and warm. But then if it gets warmer I take it off and wrap it round my waist. I paired this look with my Nike trainers and my blue back pack. 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this jacket in my wardrobe and I haven't worn it for a while so thought I would take it out and put it with this outfit. It's a casual jacket so it ... avarsityjacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information...thanks for sharing this post about varsity jacket, and all the pictures of jacket are great, picture can tell thousands of words. Keep sharing!
    Varsity jacket singapore

    ReplyDelete