Thursday, 7 August 2014

White on White on White

Shirt - Miss Selfridge / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Sandals - Topshop / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I got paid last week and I decided to go shopping, and it gave me so much inspiration. I am loving neutral tones at the minute. Whites, blacks, nudes, greens, browns and creams. There is so much of them colours around. So I think that is what my A/W wardrobe is going to look like this year. I decided to go for an all white look today. It looks so clean and simple and fresh. I paired this shirt with some white skinny jeans, just a simple look no jewellery just my watch and my Mulberry bag. I added pool sliders because they basically go with anything. 
My hair is so dry at the minute and I don't know why. Does any one know any good treatments to help dry hair? 

No comments:

Post a Comment