Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Everything's Changing

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Long Line Blazer - Topshop / Top - Topshop / Skirt - River Island / Boots - River Island / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel / Rings - New Look 

Sorry about not updating my blog in the past week or so I have been rather busy at work. So now I have got a minute to myself I can blog again :). 
I had an image in my head of how I wanted this outfit to look, and it's just as I wanted it to be. Obviously monochrome. I wanted more of a silhouette, so I paired this quilted box top, with this leather skater skirt. I would normally tuck the top into the skirt, but I have seen so many people wear things like this and I love it. I added my over the knee boots, of course. I also added my long line blazer to give it more of a tailored look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment