Thursday, 18 September 2014

Feminine Tailoring

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Cape - Next / Shirt - H&M / Culottes - Next / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Vivienne Westwood / Watch - Chanel / Rings - New Look

I am absolutely loving tailoring at the minute, with a feminine twist. With this look you can wear it for work, but on a pair of loafers and your good to go. Or if you want to wear this look for a evening event, put on a pair of heels. So you can dress this look up or down, however you want to do it. For this look I chose a white shirt with embellished detail on the collar. How amazing are these culottes? They define feminine tailoring. I added this amazing cape! I am just in love with it. I added a pair of cutout boots to make the look. Check out my new Vivienne Westwood bag, how gorgeous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment