Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Grey and Khaki

Jacket - ASOS / Necklace - Forever 21 / T-shirt - H&M / Joggers - H&M / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

A very casual and comfy today. I went to the Trafford Centre on Saturday and spent quite a lot of money on clothes ha! While I was there I went into H&M, I am so in love with their A/W collection. There are some amazing pieces. I adore khaki at the minute so I got quite a lot of khaki things. Including these amazing joggers, they are perfect to wear on a casual day but you can also dress them up if you go on a night out. They are so versatile. I paired mine with a basic tee that is also from H&M. I needed some basic tee's and they are so cheap. Grey, black and white are essentials in t-shirts. I paired this look with my cutout boots to give it a bit of something extra, also my leather jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment