Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Grey Waterfall

Leather Gilet - Oasis (Similar)/ Necklace - Topshop / Top - Dolly Daydream / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Trainers - Converse / Back Pack - H&M (Similar)/ Watch - Chanel 

Absolutely love grey and white together. Look at the shape of this top. Now, its not much looking at it on a hanger, but the minute you put it on it is amazing. The shape is gorgeous. I paired it with some white skinny's which I rolled up at the bottom for a more casual look. I added my converse, a leather gilet (because it's getting a little chilly) and my back pack. This top would look amazing with some suede over the knee boots I have just bought. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this look :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You, I can't get enough of grey at the minute, such a great transitional colour :)

      Delete