Thursday, 25 September 2014

Khaki Bomber Jacket

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Necklace - Forever 21 / Khaki Bomber Jacket - Forever 21 / T-shirt - River Island / Jeans - Zara / Converse - Office / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

Another casual outfit with two items I bought at the Trafford Centre. I have been looking for a khaki bomber jacket for a while. I have seen people wearing the one from Zara. I walked into Forever 21 trying to find some nice gold jewellery and I stumbled across this beauty of a jacket. I got it a size up because I like my jackets to be quite big. This jacket is just amazing! It's a great little light weight cover up. I paired it with a casual white tee and some boyfriend jeans. Perfect little casual outfit. I teamed that outfit with my fedora hat, Converse and my Mulberry Bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment