Thursday, 4 September 2014

Monochrome Grid Print

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop / Roll Neck Top - Miss Guided (Similar) / Trousers - Miss Guided (Similar) / Loafers - Next / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel / Bracelets - New Look / Rings - H&M 

I threw this look together, as a quick work outfit. I love it. You can never have too much black. These grid print trousers lighten the look a little so its not too dark. They are so comfy, definitely my favourite printed trousers. And of course they are monochrome, what more could you want? I added a roll neck top, faux fur gilet and my Mulberry bag. I haven't worn my loafers for a while so I thought I would add that to my outfit. I'm not really a jewellery kind of person, so I am forcing myself to accessorise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment