Monday, 8 September 2014

Oh So Monochrome

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Jacket - ASOS / Top - Topshop / Shorts - Miss Guided / Boots - River Island / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel

I am loving mixing textures at the minute. Leathers, suedes and jersey I just love all three together. It has to be with a monochrome colour pallet though. I found this dipped hem jersey top in my A/W wardrobe, the length is perfect for that clean and simple look. I added my faux leather shorts and my suede knee high boots. I just love this look. I added my fedora hat, leather jacket and my Mulberry bag. Simple look with a bit of edge about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look, especially the bag and the overknee boots! Great!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the boots are amazing aren't they? :)

      Delete