Friday, 5 September 2014

These Boots

Blouse - Mango / Skirt - Dorothy Perkins / Boots - River Island / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel / Rings - New Look

Lets talk about these boots. I have been looking for a pair for ages, I didn't want a big heel on them because I would wear them every day. I wanted a mid heel on them so I still get a bit of hight with comfort. I was casually browsing through River Island's website and came across these beauties. It was love at first site, as I have been searching everywhere for the perfect boot. I had to get them. They are the most comfiest boots ever! They go over the knee, there is a zip at the side and they are suede. They are just amazing. If your looking for a gorgeous pair of over the knee boots with a mid heel then go for these ones! I paired these boots with this silk printed blouse and an asymmetric skirt. Definitely an Autumnal outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment