Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Autumn Layers

Coat - H&M (Similar) / Jumper - Next / Trousers - H&M / Trainers - Nike / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I am so glad it's finally getting cold. More knitwear, more layers, more warm clothes. It's my favourite time of year for fashion. I took this gorgeous green jumper and paired it with some jogger style trousers for a work wear kind of look. Its also a casual outfit. I then added my trench coat for layering. I added my Nike trainers for a different kind of look. I was going to put a pair of boots with this look, then I decided to put my trainers with it. I am glad I did as I like the outcome. 

Again I have been very busy with work, so please bare with me :). 

4 comments:

  1. you look lovely! great outfit love the jumper

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), it's gorgeous the jumper isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Loving this jumper! I have a similar one from Zara! Great to see the bf being roped in to taking photos! xx

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), I love it too, it's so cosy! Haha, he offered to do them, bless him xx

      Delete