Saturday, 25 October 2014

Camel Tones

Coat - River Island / Shirt - Miss Selfridge / Trousers - River Island / Shoes - Next / Vivienne Westwood Bag - Selfridges / Bracelet - Michael Kors / Watch - Chanel 

All of a sudden I have got this love for camel tones. Neutral tones are what I will be wearing most for A/W, they are just so classic. You can't go wrong. For me this is the perfect A/W outfit. I am so in love with my beautiful new camel coat, its a boyfriend fit so its quite oversized. It just makes me think of 70's glam. I thought I would go for quite a tailored look, and obviously a shirt comes into the mix. I also added my gorgeous new camel trousers for a feminine tailored look. For something extra I added my loafers, bracelet and Vivienne Westwood bag. 

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. I think your blog is awesome. Such well thought out, interesting posts. Check out my post for the rules and your questions -- www.englishgirlturningparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I shall have a look now

      Delete