Monday, 13 October 2014

Fluffy Jumper and a Midi Skirt

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Necklace - Forever 21 / Jumper - H&M / Skirt - Topshop / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I can't get enough of this fluffy jumper! H&M did good on their A/W collection. Such a cosy little jumper that goes perfect with this white skirt. Khaki, white and black are my fave colour combo's at the minute. It's just so simple. Again I love mixing textures. I added my Kurt Geiger cut out boots, Mulberry and a necklace. This outfit is perfect for a day out shopping, going to lunch or work. I would wear this for all three. 

I am trying to find the perfect camel coat, does anyone know where I can find one? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love this outfit!!! I nearly bought this jumper the other day its gorge!!!

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know its so cosy, I'm not really a fan of V necklines but its growing on me! Its perfect! :)

      Delete