Friday, 10 October 2014

Leopard Coat

Necklace - Forever 21 / Dress - Miss Selfridge (Similar) / Coat - Marks & Spencer / Boots - River Island / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

Black and leopard print are always a good combination. A simple black dress thats casual that you can wear for everything, work, shopping, lunch with the girls, anything. You can't go wrong with an LBD. This coat is actually my fave! I walked into Marks & Spencer looking for a camel coat, I was walking around and couldn't find a style I liked. Then, I came across this beautiful coat. How gorgeous is it? It looks amazing with boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt for that off duty casual look. I want to experiment with colours to go with this coat. I paired this look with my over the knee boots (of course) and a simple gold necklace. 

2 comments: