Sunday, 19 October 2014

Mini Haul

Camel Coat - River Island 
Camel Trousers - River Island 
Cream Cowl Neck Jumper Dress - H&M 
Monochrome Grid Print Dress with Zip Detail - Laundry Boutique 
Grey Cowl Neck Knit Dress - River Island 
White Ribbed Cowl Neck Jumper - Zara (Similar)
Black Coat - H&M 

I just thought I would show you what I have bought over the past couple of days. I am loving neutral colours at the minute, and one colour that is standing out to me this A/W is camel. I can't get enough of it. It goes with anything. Camel reminds me of the 70's its so glam. I have been looking for the perfect camel coat and I found the perfect one in River Island. I then came across these beautiful camel trousers. Aren't they just amazing? Cowl necks are around a lot this season, I especially like oversized knits. They are perfect over black jeans or leather trousers. When this monochrome grid print dress came into work I fell in love with it. Now this black coat is absolutely perfect, the silhouette, the material and the colour tick every single box. H&M's A/W range is on point at the minute. 

2 comments:

  1. You found so many pretty things!! :-) Love the camel coat!!
    artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's gorgeous isn't it? Thank you :)

      Delete