Saturday, 11 October 2014

Pretty Distractions


I got an email of Laura, she owns a business called Pretty Distractions. Laura told me a bit of history about the company, how it started and how much it has developed. 
"First let me introduce myself! My name is Laura and I own Pretty Distractions. Pretty Distractions has been trading for over a year or so. It began mainly selling via social media sites but the website finally launched on the 3rd so it is still fairly new and exciting!"
Pretty Distractions have recently launched a website www.prettydistractions.co.uk, and on this website you can find some amazing and unique jewellery. The necklace's are one of piece's that you wouldn't find anyone else wearing. There is also a Personalised Section where you can find rings and necklaces that are engraved, these are custom made to your own liking.  There is also the Love Lyt Locket Collection, these necklaces are unique with its own meaning and story. You can add photographs to this locket or add charms, however you want to have them. This you can create to your own personal liking and no one will ever have the same necklace as you. Then we have the Handbags and Clutches, personally I am in love with the bags. They have a different variety of bags, ranging from tote bags to back packs. The back packs are just amazing, at amazing prices. 

I am teaming up with Pretty Distractions to give you 15% off you order using the code: MARIELAKELLY. This ends midnight on 31st October, minimum order is £10. 

Here are my two favourite items from the website, how amazing are these bags? 



You can also follow them on social media .. Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment