Thursday, 30 October 2014

Something New

Jumper - River Island / Trousers - Topshop / Trainers - Nike / Bag- H&M (Similar) / Watch - Chanel

A simple sports luxe look, oversized jumper, leather trousers and trainers. Another thing I have been looking for, an oversized jumper with a cowl neck. I was looking on the internet for a few things and I found this beauty of a jumper on River Island. The length is perfect just how I wanted it to be. It would also look good with some white jeans and trainers for a different more toned down version of this look. Its nice and warm so when its a bit chilly outside it will keep you warm. I added my leather trousers and a pair of white Nike's. I just wanted this look to be simple so I didn't add any jewellery, and I added a back pack. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your jumper, such a good length.

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it. Its so cosy and comfy :)

      Delete