Wednesday, 29 October 2014

The Perfect Black Coat

Coat - H&M / Knit - Zara / Jeans - Miss Selfridge / Nikes - Office / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

I am loving coats at the minute, when I am shopping I seem to move towards coats. The different shapes and styles, there are so many too chose from. I wanted this outfit to be a simple sports luxe look. The minute I saw this coat in H&M I instantly fell in love. The shape, the colour, it's just perfection. I definitely love good silhouettes. I had to pair it with this cowl neck ribbed oversized jumper, of course monochrome. I put a pair of black jeans with this look to keep it simple. I have been looking for a pair of monochrome Nike trainers for a while, I have seen the ones that I want but I couldn't find them anywhere, but then I came across the grey, black and silver ones and I prefer them better. 

2 comments:

  1. Not only coat is perfect, jumper too!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are aren't they, I love them. Thank you :)

      Delete