Friday, 7 November 2014

Blush Monochrome

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Coat - River Island (Similar) / Shirt - H&M (Similar) / Trousers - Topshop / Shoes - F&F Clothing / Bag - River Island (Similar) / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Michael Kors 

A monochrome look today, I like putting one block colour with monochrome just to add something extra so the outfit isn't all black. I added this gorgeous blush pink colour coat, I can't get enough of this coat, I got it as a Christmas present last year and it had to come out again this year. I put this monochrome striped shirt with some leather trousers, and I added these gorgeous new shoes. Of course I had to add my hat and a fluffy bag. 

6 comments:

  1. Great look!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! And love those shoes!
    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The shoes and the coat are just amazing :)
    Lauriane xx
    www.dressfashionably.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I agree with you they are amazing! :)

      Delete