Friday, 28 November 2014

Coat Loving

Hat - Dolly Daydream / Coat - Laundry Boutique / Top - Miss Guided / Trousers - River Island (Similar) / Shoes - M&S (Similar)/ Vivienne Westwood Bag - Selfridges (Similar)/ Watch - Chanel

Now this post is all about this amazing red coat. Can we just take a minute to appreciate this coat! The minute it came into my work I feel in love with the cut, shape, length and colour. I put an all black outfit on so it made the red in the coat pop. The material is quite thin but thick enough to keep you warm. You can easily wear a thick jumper underneath. It has pockets which I love about coats. Its the same shape as the Chloe coat Kim Kardashian was seen in. Laundry Boutique also do a cream, black and white check, stone, grey, red and navy. I have gone for a simple look just wearing a black roll neck, long sleeve top and wide leg trousers. I added some simple black heels and a bag. I also added a floppy hat for a bit of glam. 

2 comments: