Thursday, 6 November 2014

Fluffy Check Jumper

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Shirt - H&M / Jumper - TU Clothing / Jeans - F&F Clothing / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel 

A bit of a smart casual look today. How amazing is this fluffy jumper? I was out shopping the other day and this jumper just caught my eye. It's different to a normal tartan jumper, I got this in two sizes bigger because I wanted the oversized look. It reminds me of Christmas, the perfect Christmas jumper thats not in your face. I put this jumper over a white shirt, and paired with some grey jeans. I love jeans I could live in them, so I try and get different colours in jeans. I found these grey ones in F&F and they fit perfectly. I had to put some black accessories with this outfit to bring the black out in the jumper, so I added my fedora hat and Mulberry bag with my Kurt Geiger cut out boots. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and outfits! Please do follow back if you want :)

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    http://www.thecoveting.be/2014/11/review-mac-petal-power.html

    ReplyDelete