Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Jumper & a Cape

Hat - Miss Selfridge (Similar) / Cape - Next / Jumper - River Island (Similar) / Leather Shorts - Miss Guided / Boots - River Island (Similar) / Watch - Chanel / Bag - Mulberry

As its getting colder out there, layering is a must! This jumper is super comfy and super thick so it will keep you warm. The spilt up the side shows a bit too much leg to not wear anything underneath, so I added some faux leather shorts. Of course I added my over the knee boots, as they are my favourite at the minute and also perfect for Winter. For something extra I added my aztec cape, for extra warmth. I added my fedora hat and Mulberry bag to this look. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your style is right up my street. This is something i'd definitely wear!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cool little outfit, a perfect winter outfit :)

      Delete